OnePlus is all set to launch a new variant of it’s flagship OnePlus 6T called “The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition.” The limited edition smartphone will be launched in collaboration with the automotive maker McLaren on December 12, 2018.
The exact specs of the device are not known yet but the company says the new edition is “Salute to Speed” which the device is well known for. OnePlus has setup a page on their website for the new upcoming variant.
These are the specs for the famous OnePlus 6T:
- Display: 6.41-inch Full HD+ OLED with a waterdrop notch
- Aspect Ratio: 19:9
- Chipset: Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Camera: 16 MP and 20 MP with EIS, OIS and the new Nightscape feature. Front: 16 MP camera with AI-features and Facial Recognition
- Battery: 3700 mAh
- ROM: Oxygen OS 9.0 (Based on Android Oreo 8.1)
- Variants: 6GB RAM/128GB ROM (Rs 37,999 ($545.14)), 8GB RAM/128GB ROM (Rs 41,999($603)) and 8GB RAM/256GB ROM (Rs 45,999($660).
There are also major rumors that the smartphone will arrive with a massive 10 GB of RAM. According to MySmartprice, OnePlus 6T McLaren Variant is expected to launch with 10 GB RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage.
As a reminder, this is not the first time OnePlus is unveiling a variant of its smartphone in association with other brands; it had previously launched the OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition, the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition, and the OnePlus 5 JCC + Limited Edition ‘Callection‘.
It is no doubt a limited edition phone launched by OnePlus and is expected to be sold out soon!
Are you excited about the launch? Post your views in the comments down below.